Our ServicesIrrigation Design, Installation and Proactive Maintenance
We provide irrigation for:
- Commercial landscapers and developers
- Retirement Villages
- Sports turf
- Golf Courses
- Schools and Councils
- Private residence gardeners
- Developers and Landscapers
- Home owners
Renowned In-house irrigation design & expert consulting
Irrigation design isn’t simply done in an office. It’s very site specific, and takes in to consideration soil conditions, plant types, available water, water quality, geography of the land, hydraulics. We have a holistic approach to design to ensure longevity and efficiency. The right design for the right job. It involves:
- extensive consultation with client to fully understand the requirements and budget
- our own on-site hydraulic survey to ensure the successful operation of the system (external reports are often not specific enough)
- Consideration of cost of ongoing maintenance, future expansion, external environmental factors, longevity, budget requirements
- Detailed hand-over documentation provided and onsite training on operation
For more information, see our irrigation design page.
We install irrigation using the best brands available and cutting edge remote access technology.
We take into account service locations – locating electrical and gas lines to ensure there is no damage done during installation.
We also organise the service connection bookings in advance. This avoids any delays to service once the installation is complete.
Our professional team are friendly and polite and will do a full clean up of the site.
For more information, see out irrigation installation page.
Proactive maintenance and prompt service calls.
We offer regular maintenance services to make sure you are getting the most out of your system. It also safeguards against any major faults when it matters the most.
If you do have an emergency issue, you can be assured of a quick response to get things back on track as quickly as possible.
For more information, see our irrigation maintenance page.